It's all in the paper plate. Has nothing to do with the meat , wood or how it's done. It's just the plate.
Oh yeah I get it! Same thought here as far as a therapy sort of thing. Most don't get it but I enjoy it. Lack of time is my biggest issue. Need to...
Haven't been to this thread in a while. Looks like someone never left. Hmmmmm , I wonder who that is ? You guys all make some great looking grub!
Nice. A lot of work for sure but some nice splits to be had from that!
Hey Lenny , Don't tell me that that is your yard too? Please say no ! LOL Perfect setting for those pictures !!
Clutter ? That thing is sweeeeet. Very nice thing to be cluttering up the garage for sure.
Did you see a log pile at the end of the rainbow instead of the pot of gold ?
Good times buddy ! First time I worked with you and still can't forget it. I learned a lot that day .... the #1 thing that I took away from it...
Welcome... Glad to see you jumped on the band-wagon. I must say I like the avatar, got two here ourselves.
Hey Lenny, What's the old truck in the background?
Like most I am not a huge fan of the real big ones but have to agree that the splits pile up fast and there are plenty of nice ones that are...
No doubt that today's oil technology has come a long way over the years. I'm old school though , hard to grasp that oil could last 20k for an old...
cool circular pattern in some of those.
Something like you say for the tractor at 80 hours for me ( and not disagreeing by all means ) just would not be what I would do. My mower...
Will do , still looking.
ebay 11 and change with free shipping for the vibration style like on the mill.
That came with the Mill , they are available from flea-bay or Scam-Azon for around $10. There are a couple different styles ; one works off...
First oil change is critical after a little time on it. There is natural wear of internal parts during the break in period , piston rings seating...
Good idea of a temperature gauge for the hydraulic oil. Today's mission is to find just this sort of thing , Thanks for the tip. I know in the...
Not sure I can give you an answer but just a couple suggestions ; feel free to take them or leave them. I know you did mention proper maintenance...