I have an empty cage in the backyard.
Great chunks for the stove right there.
LOL , now that's a good one. And very true , it is a sort of addiction but also a hobby that has major benefits. Not sure about paying for...
Nice offer right there !
I usually split after I get them home , unless they need to be broken down to be able to handle them. Then I am not pushed for time to get it...
Well , I was sort of in your shoes as well when I stumbled onto the forums. I did have multiple saws and a splitter but was going on a year to...
Low carb , yeah I get that. I am on a low carb diet myself so I can relate. Always looking for something new to keep me on track. Yes sir for a...
Better:picard: Hate to see what you consider a bad picture.
Oh boy , those look great. And healthy too , Nice job. You certainly have a knack for that sort of thing.
Low sodium Bacon? Guess you are into health food now. Whats next?? Some SNAFU-WTF burgers made with soy beans and sawdust. :grizz:
That is a dress hat for BRAD. Kind of like a tuxedo for his head.
Hmmm... Well Mike; I am trying to figure out how you are even reading the post? Don't you know you can go blind from that ? Maybe it's your Coke...
I had a 029 super that got flattened by a falling tree ; long story but the short version is do not lend your saws out. Bought a new 290 to...
Wow , I know this is an old thread but look at those price tags. With todays prices you couldn't even buy the box they are in for that price. Nice...
Yeah , We might get storm here too , looks like a day later than where you are. Right now the forecast is all over the place so just have to see...
I did some bow hunting in Dingmans Ferry Pa. (in the Delaware Water Gap) years ago and never in my life did I see so many bears. Most of them were...
I burn them and as wacky" as it sounds I kind of like them. Easy to just toss a couple chunks in the stove and for the most part they burn a long...
WOW , that is a beautiful place you have there for sure. Magazine quality , her side anyway.:rofl: :lol:
Very , very nice. I love the one with the train on the top. Absolutely beautiful work! You should be proud of your work and attention to detail.
I'm sure you would! That is what concerns me.