Nice.
A few years back I got a kit for a christmas present. It was a box with soil that was mostly peat moss and a bag of some other dirt that you added...
Same fine China ; but new table cloth. Lokks awesome !!
Lean is mean but fat is where it's at.
That depends' Is it with non ethanol e 10 E15 E85 Franks is always here , I do like Texas Pete though. Something different ; not to get off...
Is that a custom exhaust system that runs diagonally under the beam? It must make it quieter if so by directing it away from operator area. My...
CAD claims another one. Nice looking saw , That is what I wanted but couldn't find one at the time.
Growing fast. Enjoy every minute you can with her.
First thought I had as well was to make one. Metal grate should work perfect.
Yes I have noticed that , I just reset the timer on my outside lights as well ; another tell tale sign that things are going the other direction....
good here. Or maybe I should say " gooder " Nice dry wood and it's doing it's job. Thanks to that BRAD guy that has been such a help , and a bad...
I can't help but laugh at that first picture. The eyes are priceless ! Great looking dogs.
Nice looking saw ! If that thing runs anything like my little 550xp and I needed a larger saw I wouldn't hesitate one bit. And yes , half the cost...
a balmy 5 degrees here this morning Stove up and running with some oak and elm. Headed out to the shop to get the furnace fired up so I have a...
I bought the same saw and very happy with it. Being a hardcore Stihl Guy it was a tough thing for me to do but I couldn't find a 261 at the time...
Looks delicious and I can't help but notice that once again it is served on your finest China " and " on a beautiful tablecloth this time. I like...
Yes it does.
You haven't met my wife now have you.:bug: I'm going to open all the windows and take the doors off the hinges.:D:rofl: :lol:
Time for a James Bond'omatic automatic door opener , then you won't have to worry about it. Hey , they have remote starters so why not a door...
Nice looking. Everything I used to look at was firewood. Now I look at it a little different, first thought is something that can be milled and if...