Nice saw for sure.
Run it.
Not knowing anything and terrible at tree ID..........could that be elm? The wood looks very similar to some elm that I am currently burning....
That' a sweet station wagon. Must be a fun car to drive and a head turner , especially when you blow the tires off it leaving a traffic light....
Nice saw. I have one myself and it is more or less my go to saw. I have many saws and some are probably a better choice but for some reason I...
I always wondered about this. When the label on the box says it can cause cancer in California. I guess because I live in Connecticut it is safe...
Thats a cool car and in nice looking shape. You don't see many of those. Not his first toy from what I see in the background of the pictures.
Oh boy , Someone has a lot to learn.:rofl: :lol::thumbs: Put a leash on the checkbook and if you are hungry SKEETER can point you in the right...
Nice upgrade. Thats what it's all about. Probably correct on the white stuff being a cheaper hobby but you are guaranteed absolutely nothing on...
Welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear about your bad luck and being stuck here in CT. Plenty of others here that feel the pain. Great group here...
No , but that is a great idea. Certainly do-able.
Thanks , this was just a quick one. I have more blanks and going to work on another one with some engraving done on the CNC machine for the next...
Plenty for both of us to be able to play nice !
:yes: I get it. Work--eat--repeat. Now that explains your fine china. Lookin' good everytime.!! You want to adopt me ?
OK you need to stop. Please give me your address so I can send you a gift certificate to Dennys. You need a night off !!
I hand filed for years ; and still do in the field if I need to but recently went to electric and bought a good Oregon Grinder ( It was the better...
Well , That is not out of the question. The thought has crossed my mind ; more than once actually.
Just a word of caution. It is an addiction , and not a whole lot different than CAD. Sure is fun though.
Had a little quiet time this week at work here in the shop so decided to make a couple clocks. The saw blade was from a cutout of aluminum plate...
Nice equipment yamadog. Tractor setup nice with the skidder on the back and I do see the saw mounted there. Updated splitter is awesome.