Get after it !
Can't pick a booger either.
You better thermo-plastic them-there toes , looks like the coating and / or nail polish wore off those puppies !
That is a really cool looking cookie there on the right side of your stove that looks like a pretzel.
Me too!
Well that depends. Stove in the house probably a little more , I have been a little more diligent about keeping it going. Furnace in the shop ,...
Thanks for the link Dave.
Stihl parts are not available from a place like Amazon. Some copy-cat parts are such as air filters , coils etc. but not the real deal. I do see...
Nice one you got there! I love how you say " did I need it " ? CAD got another one. You think that this CORONA stuff is bad ? I think CAD is worse .
Nice machine.
Me ? I need two.:saw::saw:
Why not? Worst case it becomes firewood Tickle with the tip of the bar and more or less scribe a line. Then just keep running that same line a...
I love having a trailer , or two. Especially having a smaller truck. It cuts down on wear and tear of the truck , easier to load , holds more...
I also lined up a row of logs at the bottom of the hill to stop any run away logs from rolling down and then split them last when done with the...
Not sure how much but that is the exact same splitter I had before I finally upgraded My wedge always had a fair amount of play that I often...
Good times! I haven't cut , split , hoarded, loaded or done anything with firewood in months; with the exception of loading it into the wood...
That's boarder line.
BRAD has the Fiskars Warrantee Page as his home screen on his computer.
Take a look at this chart on the left. Gives you some sort of idea what they have available. Put your letter and numbers together to see what fits...
I run the rs chains on everything , well I guess I can't say everything since I have an MS170 and I don't think they make it for that one....