I get where you are coming from , for a while I was kind of MIA and then wandered back and realized how much I enjoy it here. You aren't the only...
Same here , really bummed about no firewood and no milling. I just got back out last week and did some cutting after nothing for a while and now...
Thats creative. Might have to do breakfast tomorrow night.
Lets just say... " I was at work " You said I was working I didn't.
WHAT ?? Do you need a ride or something?
Works good , sort of a multi tool. I actually bought one shortly after using yours on one of our previous hoards for stripping bark.
Not to worry , I will let you know when it's going to get the test run. You are on the invitation list. Yeah , who knows on snow , really going to...
Good to know. Thank you! I will be looking into this a little more.
Two of my favorites but sorry no pay-pal ; ca$h only
Thanks JB. I have heard of the for wedding centerpieces and steppingstones for gardens as well. Something I need to look into a little more to...
No real plans at the moment other than someone asked if I could make them a clock and I did want a few small rounds that I could use for a serving...
Thats the plan but weather might not let me go out and play for a little bit. Snow in forecast probably going to throw a monkey wrench in the mix....
Maybe. Won't know until I try it.
Hoping for no snow. Time will tell but it doesn't look good. Everyone happy it is coming on a Saturday. Not me!! That cuts into my personal...
Scuba diver here since early 80's , That was exactly what we were taught. Long before any special sprays or snake oil even existed. Yup it...
LOL.. I better make sure it works before even considering that. Anxious to see what happens but mother nature might put the cease and desist...
I just finished up making a jig for the mill so I can slice some cookies. This is what I came up with. Showing the overall jig. This will sit on...
I'm in about the same boat here. Just a hobby for now.
That machine is bad to da' bone !!!!
MAF143, I might have a setter from Woodland Mills that I will be selling if you are interested. It is brand new in the box and never used. Not...