It's a good time for sure.
And you one in Michigan brother. :handshake:
Zero here as well.
[ATTACH]
Id get a B as well if I went with a tractor smaller than my L.
Fixed. I'll get a vid of the old girl cutting at some point. On to the CS-400...
Well I figured out the oil problem. there's supposed to be a line on that nipple with a strainer on the end. It pumps oil like crazy when tipped...
Same bud. Heck, I even used it to get my new 190# grill up on the deck 10 steps up. Lol.
I had a nice 7016 Sovereign simplicity. Mower, snowblower and cab. I wish I had kept it.
I've been looking at those online recently. I could definitely use one behind the deere garden tractor in areas the Kubota won't fit.
100%. A tractor with a loader is easily the smartest and most useful purchase I've made. Funny story... I have a good friend who's 20 years my...
That's what I've seen as well. I've owed and worked on many saws of most brands.
I'm on the hunt for a specific old echo saw. Preferably complete and running. Echo CS-315. If anyone finds one for sale please let me know....
Thank you brother. It starts and runs so well. I haven't cut anything yet to get it tuned crisp.
Almost forgot. I replaced the pull start housing on the CS452 because it was cracked.
Here is another recent acquisition. Unfortunately it has no spark. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]