I hear you. I definitely have a dislike for things if the ergos don't suit me.
I have medium sized hands. I didn’t feel cramped on the 2511T I had and definitely not on the 2511P I replaced it with.
I concur. They dropped the ball on the air filter on the 501p / 4910 but I've seen worse designs on other brands.
Sometimes the small details matter. Echo uses a plate to cover up all the nooks and crannies that fines and bar oil normally collect in. My other...
501P main chassis all cleaned. Next will be the dying of all plastic to black. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Bingo. 400 oiler problem. [ATTACH]
I did a mild muffler mod and removed the carb limiters.
Thanks bud.
Thank brother
Rain kept me in the shop so saw tinkering commenced. The 400 cleaned up really nice. Fires right up. Currently not oiling. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Yep.
You fixing to make someone dissappear? Lol. Maybe a wood chipper would work better if that's the case.
As far as starting method...with every saw, weed eater, blower ect., when cold, I pull with choke on until it pops. Then choke of and pull until...
The carb has to be removed and disassembled to remove any fines. There is a fine mesh screen inside.
For a flooded engine you should have the choke completely open and pull it with the throttle wide open. You need all the air being pulled in to...
Bears DO poop in the woods...
Id squat next to it. Lol
I finally remembered to get the picture of natures camode out back just off one of our trails. [ATTACH] Even has a handle on the left.
My wife, and myself, religiously try to fill up at no less than 1/2 a tank.
I take a gallon jug of water with me whenever I'm working on the property away from the faucet. Refill as needed. If working in the yard or garage...