The neighbors have a 9'6" tall unit with doors on both ends. 40' long.
RedMax GZ4350 43cc Pro chainsaw w/16" bar- same as Husqvarna 543XP- SAVE big $$$ | eBay
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
You might not be far from me. We were under a tornado warning for almost an hour during that storm. We are 20 miles inland from lake Michigan.
Very true. Fortunately there are many air gun rated scopes available from many manufacturers. cheap to expensive. I sold my spring air rifle...
Nice Jeff! I may or may not have a box or two arriving today. More on that later...
Best steaks available in my opinion.
Thanks fellas. That saw was used commercially by Brad Barcroft and as his firewood saw. Still has very stout compression. I like the black on...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Yep. Tucked up under the carb once assembled.
501p assembly will commence shortly. [ATTACH]
I'm very happy with Dukes chain. I rank it a close second to Stihl chain. I ended up buying two 25ft rolls and the tools to make my own loops. Its...
Id just stay home
No adjustable oiler on the 310
Plus adjustable carburetor, spring av and side chain adjustment. 5 year warranty too. They might have an adjustable oiler as well. Don't remember....
Lol. I should have read your post first.
Model Profile: 33B
Do you have an echo dealer or home depot near by? I've owned the MS170 and the echo CS310. Hands down I prefer the 310 over the 170. Id...
I tend to agree with your thoughts on the matter.