You are pretty tall.
I couldn't tolerate one without it.
Mine has the whole operator platform suspended. It rocks front to back and moves up and down with adjustable coil over shocks.
Same thing I have in my neck. Not fun. Your seat will be better than a regular rubber or short coil spring mount seat that's for sure.
I totally get your reasoning. I went with a toro titan with the My ride suspension system because of the ride and simple design of said system....
Yes. Dry to boot
I finally pulled the trigger last year. I should have gotten one sooner.
I can't agree more my friend.
Cool deal bud. Better to dip your toe in it affordably than to spend a bunch to find out its not for you.
That's why I didn't recommend communist Michigan to you. Lol
We are in Michigan
WeldrDave have you considered buying property farther towards the center of the country vs the $$$$$$$$$ east coast? Maybe PA, Ohio, Tennessee,...
I heat cycle everything when new or rebuilt using a non synthetic oil. Opinions will vary bigly from "run it like you stole it", to what I do,...
I sure like the style of those old Husqvarna saws.
Done
Definitely chilly today for sure. Lol
Maybe once fall sets in.
I cut at the base enough to lower the trees to waist height then start lopping off the rounds. Just don't cut to deep to get it to lower and keep...
Oh, I might have something for sale pretty soon after buying 2 new saws today. lol
Which saw powerhead is going on which bike?