Thank you. She's a ripper too. I never thought I'd sell it but pulling on a high compression saw really bothers my neck. After experiencing the...
Up for sale is my Stihl MS241, ported by Keven Levanway, aka, Huskihl. PM me for details if you are seriously interested. It will come with many...
I found one...runs too. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Thanks brother, Me too.
Id like to build one from a kit but I can't get past the chicom counterfeit part of it all. Maybe if it was a no longer made saw...maybe.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Very cool. See my update posted today in my echo saw build thread. Sealing the two 1/2s of the air filter with rtv stops fine from getting in....
Ported 43cc saw. Lol [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Zero fines in the inlet or the filter. Just a bit of spit back from the carb. This makes me warm n fuzzy. Lol [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Now the fines infiltration prevention project. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Sealing the two halves did the trick on the redmax gz4350 saw. I removed all the grease after the pics to verify the O-ring that seals the filter...
Need another 241 to satisfy your CAD?
Lol. They are similar.
They don't make one for the Red max saws unfortunately.
I have a buddy about your size. He loves his My Ride toro. He let me try his out before I made my decision. It has drastically reduced my mowing...
That's kinda what I found when researching.
The air filter on these lets fines in. The filter on my 2511P is very similar but does not. The echo filter appears to have a much tighter fit of...
I know this isn't an echo but it's Japanese like echo and its my thread soooo.... [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Next will be a silver paint pen to...
After having forget to dye the filter cover on the 501p, I decided to do that today. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
This is how mine is set up when I mentioned the operator platform is suspended. Ferris, stihl and simplicity suspension suspends the whole unit,...