[ATTACH]
I use the battery tender brand. They work for most battery types. I have a pigtail wired to my Kubota and ZT and they are plugged in year around....
Dont you have an Axial Honcho crawler? Ive been wanting one...
Don't think too long. I have two very interested parties. One local... No this isn't a strong arm sales technique. Lol
Yes. Aldi and a dollar store are your friends. Lol
We go through 50-60 jars of grape jelly a season. Mostly Orioles eat it. A pair of cat birds and a few grosbeaks partake as well.
Oooohhh. A 99 or 990....
I saw a neighbor, probably 40 years ago, pull a house trailer out of another neighbors property with one. Drug it right through the ditch too...
I have to do a bunch more practice because I'm still tearing stuff up. Lol
You do realize a customer is someone who actually buys something right? Lol
Because you aren't cheap and nosey? Lol
Definitely was not my friend. You can pm, text or call me about anything. Lol
Decomp isn't enough on this lil monster. Its a 661 decomp that I opened up to boot. Lol. It's probably fine for a normal individual. I have to...
Please don't waste my time sending someone else to inquire on your behalf knowing you won't buy it anyway. If I didn't answer a pm, you are on my...
Lol
It can be yours...
No sir. Just arrived in the mail on Saturday.
Its a cute little bugger. I'm on the hunt for the missing name plate from the pull starter.
I've seen 2 different ported 241 saws get beat by 2 different ported 543xp saws. Same saw as the Redmax. All ported by Huskihl. No matter what...