:headbang:
Use your bar on bigger pieces - just make a scribe or sharpie mark(if you are really cutting to 12") tip of saw to mark round and buck so-forth...
GF lost her keys at Walmart running in to grab a box of brown sugar ~1pm her phone was in the car, cops were able to get in for her, she tried to...
yeah a 230kV primary to 4160V secondary - arc flash potential on that sucker is over Cat 4 100cal/cm gear will provide you with an open casket...
yeah some years ago I worked at a power plant with anhydrous ammonia (nasty stuff) respirator fit testing prevented even goatees I basically...
your H-buck is better thought out than mine. Cut marks on mine are just to the left of the uprights and more than a few times a round on top will...
just cause you got genes to grow facial hair don't mean you didn't get the good ones. 1 of my brothers can grow a beard and I can (that's 2/5) -...
LONG time ago someone told me leave it alone and it will grow
Glad you got everything complete in a timely manner. It's on you to take it easy and make this last;)
.....my smell like a lumber-jack:D The best Mayhem commercial was the Christmas tree(guy) rolling off the roof.
Hi I'm crazy beard man... I got beard on my face!:rofl: :lol:
Don't be afraid to get some softwoods(pine)if they come easy and close helps you through the shoulder seasons and lets those hardwoods season...