water will seep through a cinder block - trying to find it's equilibrium. I wouldn't worry about it causing structural integrity issues(up in an...
Anyone have thier turkey for Thanksgiving yet? There are supposed to be shortages due to the avian flu wiping out millions in the upper mid-west....
It probably is Industrial. Compania Industrial we'd think/read it Industrial Company
It's all Spanish/Potugese probably South American. The translation: Company Indu??? of Yarn and Tissues and Prints San Antonio Abad(not sure if...
but then "snapped back shut" bad way to go
So after I got the new toilet fill valve installed I realized the flowmaster fill valves can actually be dissembled - found a little sand grain on...
That's a lot of stone:faint:
High ground here just intermittent showers and a bunch of wind - wiping out any chance of a good fall foliage view. Going to check if that...
the scarred bulge of the pine would have me questioning your sanity - but we all seek some rush :yes:
yeah I've got a chiweenie that decided to unhousebreak herself around year 2, she's lazy or scared of going by herself - she will sleep on the...
Early on can't guarantee FHC gives him the edge with 34% of the vote but he's in the lead:yes:
man they grow fast. we haven't had a puppy in ~5yrs its a fun time regardless of the accidents
Just a rainy dreary Monday supposed to keep up tonight, remnants of hurricane Patricia. The foliage was just starting to get good here and then...
on par with what crazy chit are you gonna do in the next month: GF wants her sister to move a camper on the property permanently - yeah that...
took some vacation time to watch the pats outsmart the yets :thumbs: the new toilet(installed in april) is leaking by and American standard...
looks well thought out with the V shape to not catch on uneven terrain. Limited in length of splits from the view here?
yeah when you are marking logs with the bar just touch the tip of the saw juice it and score the bark, move every third mark and make a...
I've used comealongs with chains to pre-load trees, or get them un-hung. The process is a PITA, rig tree, load come-along, cut notch, reload, back...
Allan I guess I understand the small Yota woodhauler at those prices - I don't know what the exchange rate is running (Cannuck $ vs. US$) but that...
Holy Canadian taxes - that's crazy, and they aren't even French out there:D