I'm gonna try some potatoes in it next time, thanks for the idea. This dish can't be beat with some mashed potatoes on the side.
GF introduced me to it she was so happy when I brought home the fixins.
One thing I've learned in life is you can't screw anything up if you don't do anything and you can't get hurt doing the same either. Hope you'll...
this inkling ran through my head with the stiff winds and cool temps this morning - crock pot. Boston butt and a jar of kraut, 5-6 hours...
Officially named the "Quadruple Bypass":D
First compressor... just go with an oil free pancake compressor. Check ebay out plenty of good deals on Bostich/hitachi/porter cable with hoses...
With my wireless roaming IP I can log on an off and vote every few minutes:rofl: :lol: Did Clay have an awesome game?
I know they make me wicked smattah
If it weren't for a roller skating incident(face plant) the rest of them are all still there in original form - no sumateeth;) the old bonds just...
You could CSS your wood in 20"ish length and build an H-buck to resize a bunch to 10"
Got some new front teeth today:D won't get the permanent crowns for a couple weeks, temporaries feel weird but not much different than the 3 times...
it's black and white no need to worry
I had to watch a commercial before the commercial:rofl: :lol: That was a funny one
Going back to using two of the same type caps... Why not just trim the edge of the one on left and bend the right one over the top of the left one?
If a hardware store doesn't have it a pool store will. Glad you know the mason he should be able to steer you in the right direction
$40 for a gallon of "safer muriatic acid" = diluted muriatic acid that a gallon costs ~$7-8 They have proprietary water they must mix it with:D...
I see deer quite often after dropping a tree, I think they get curious usually youngsters IDK? as far as working the woods - this time of year is...
de nada
Loaded trailer :yes: that's lean...you're gonna burn the piston:D
I'm covered there Never heard of a beer shortage?:drunk: