Just buy a new one. The neck seal is probably slowly leaking. Unless it's a large one probably not cost effective
One of my brilliant coworkers managed to over clock a flippy cap on our stihl backback blower. I fiddled around with it for a while and could not...
That's what I assumed. Either that or it can become a lighting rod - which would be the case in any home. Or it may be to overcome any deficiency...
Is a ground bond required by code? or install manual First time I've ever heard of a stove needing to be grounded
You may/not feel something. We have ~60 extinguishers at work that get inspected monthly. There are only a few of the ABC's that I've ever really...
We made pizza last night as well - no pics:emb: Homemade dough skills are getting a little better Mine was pepperoni, bell pepper, jalapeno &...
I was wondering about the hole in the hearth - looks like it's all setup for one
ABC dry chemical extinguishers should be inverted every month or so to ensure the chemical doesn't settle and cake over.
They got to figure out if you owe them an extra $1.37 for paying it on Friday or Monday.;)
Nice!!! White medium on order. Will post installed pics when it shows up - means I gotta wash the truck
Hans & Frans were hudge.
:dex: Awesome sounds like a great feeling. I may be doing the same come mid- March
Our Samson (the yorkie) gets up with me every morning before work does his business and wants to eat ~0515....when I'm off he still gets up but...
Funny side note: had a coworker (former Navy recruiter) tell someone the other day that if "You get in the military you are smarter than 1/2 the...
I actually convinced myself I was ready for the time change. getting up at 0430 and getting home at 1830 its dark both ends of my drive now....
Serious note look at the plain jane Maytag's I know they've been bought out and are manufactured under Electrolux parent company but mine hasn't...
You're going to trade the LG old lady in in the back of the trailer?:rofl: :lol:
There was a story on our local news about a dog getting shot in the head with an arrow earlier in the week. It was a pit-mix but seemed...
I'd figure it's too fatty to even attempt? +1 on oven @225 for 10mins when done but I only dehydrate no smoker here. Can't wait to drop one of...
The supposed culprit in all of them are the Nitrates for flavor and preservation. Secondary concern is the smoke curing, same thing with charred...