Lots of grain alcohol - drown the demons out of you:drunk:
He's got that look of "you better have a treat or I'm gonna eat you":rofl: :lol:
Hang in there bud, life throws all kinds of crazy curveballs that distract us from what we enjoy to focus on in the here and now. Go do something...
:drunk:yeah patching them is a PITA. I went with solid vinyl windows when I resided the house no maintenance double hung with grills between the...
Nice long pile, I see your buddy hanging & inspecting.... Chow/Lab mix? he's got a muzzle for sure
Welcome aboard Cummins02 :handshake: That truck is in nice shape, we may need to work on the stacking skills a bit:D
It was restacked the next day but for some reason no picture:loco: :crazy: I've changed my preference from bricks to ground contact 4x4's scraps...
almost too neatly stacked to burn:yes:
60% of my heating season is shoulder season might be considered more from some folks northward. It's a good time to test some of your hardwood...
I wouldn't imagine the rails giving too bad it would suck to have one half of the block crack under load and the whole pile shift - all that work...
The rails are looking awesome filled up. Honda quad and chevy pickup working like rented mules:yes: I hope that cinder block in the middle holds...
You've got a nice setup going, and people dropping trees for free:thumbs:
Feel better man! Get where you're coming from on not knowing what the heck you did to hurt yourself:headbang:
Still 76 humid and overcast. Same the rest of the week - next week normal temps of mid 60's and low 40's but no sign of frost in sight:loco: :crazy:
yeah that's not a bad one - saw mill owner with hot daughter writes letter to army vet... he comes home stops by, Dad likes the guy better than...
Dam you Hallmark channel they started showing Christmas movies the day after Halloween:hair: Sappy movies for the next ~60 nights:headbang:
Interesting read: Woods Whys: Acorns and Weather | Summer 2015 I can get why trees would selectively breed out others that didn't produce excess...
I just had a fire on Saturday to knock the chill out and today its 72 and humid supposed to be mid 70's with over night low 60's all week. We had...
All I know is there is a year round overabundance of nuts on here:D
Tends to be a 3 year cycle. If you had normal to above average rainfall during the spring and summer months it can prevent the trees from...