Smoked a bunch of Jalapenos on the grill for a while and then transferred them to the dehydrator, they smell amazing in the house. While they were...
Before you spend money on a new saw buy a sharpening jig, something like a granberg...
I think the rectangular screen on my non AV 041 has more surface area;) but it doesn't see much use with the 441 - which is WAY louder
As long as you don't beat them up and perform a dry out break in burn annually it should last forever. 6 years of my only heat source and the...
Looks awesome:drool: Another tip put your mixing bowl in the freezer for a while, somehow it helps the fats & proteins "peak" easier. Going to...
Rain moved out around 11am, took the pups for walk through the woods, shorts and T-shirt weather:dex: I've gotta pick the last of the peppers...
I'd say cur as well. Many are born without tails, my cur Billy Bob doesn't have a tail either. The brindle with white shoes - handsome dog
So my fuzzy buddy Samson went in for a teeth cleaning today and his annual shots. He's been having a bit of trouble breathing/snorting etc. that...
Mrs. Macomber's Christmas is on for the umpteenth time on Hallmark if you really need to sleep:D
Truly an indispensable wood species when working towards a future seasoned plan and I'd never turn it down even with cords of seasoned oak and...
The two recessed lobes (if its the same GM style I'm guessing) looked like there might be a special tool to turn them back in. I think I stripped...
took me a bit to figure the first emergency brake caliper on my 96 cutlass, think I used needle nose pliers like a spanner wrench
I think we've had enough rain for a bit here, 3"+ Friday night, steady light rain all day Saturday started to move out to with 15+mph winds out...
That's got insurance job written all over it - crops all cut, discing for winter.....
Are we permitted as a forum to shun other members into a timeout? doesn't sound like inclusivity that the forum has been built on:heidi: You...
Welcome Silentgarth I started near about's where you're at, Poulan(check), open hearth with glass doors(check) but instead of the "vinyl jungle"...
I thought sweetgum was your favorite shoulder season wood?:D
There has to be a time involved in gathering wood? If it takes xx minutes to load a quad trailer and transfer to wood pile or other truck trailer...
I don't think the scoring system is intended as a discouraging tactic - probably just some cabin fever up there in Alaska;)
That does look like a nice trailer. I contemplated one years ago but there's no way a foreman has the traction to pull that loaded around the...