So is LL Bean... If I'm buying a quality product that lasts for years(5+) that makes it worth it, American run business? but they probably...
So I was googling a match for my favorite worn out shirt before dropping big coin on the Duluth firehose "hanger bender" My sticking point is I...
been distracted with travel for the holiday and had company this week - cousin eddie style no exodus date:hair:
Sportsman's Guide stuff is kind of cheapo. I ordered a firehose "hanger bender" for myself to replace the Bean flannel lined canvas that I've just...
but the cooler is going south with a Turkey and some other fixins
Going to the Gulf for Thanksgiving. I think I'm gonna pass on an out of state deer license ~$80 for 3 days in favor of some fishing, Striper are...
early season snow it's still kinda fun to run the plow truck. Probably have money in the budget to burn as well The monotony will set in...
$1.81 Enjoy while you can
I just thought of another one: Archive - ARE -CHIVE:rofl: :lol:
The moisturizing plant Aloe is pronounced A LOW EE creosote timbers are pronounced CREH- SOTE Composite products(steel toe boots, deck boards...
yeah much better today, just felt like an azz yesterday working with some other engineers on a server repair/upgrade kept catching myself spitting...
Or I'll be a hairlip with good teeth:rofl: :lol:
So my new front teeth have given me a bit of speech impediment - apparently not uncommon. Slurring random words, lisping on occasion:headbang:...
Bert it gets cold here...but bragging about living in a place that gets really cold:loco: :crazy: :D
sounds like the spinny things will stay south of me Wednesday - here's hoping
After barely pushing 50 yesterday had the stove low burning all day it hit 70 today with the widows open today. Got the permanent crowns on my...
You guys really need to start getting your tools dirty.... I'm starting to wonder if they cut any wood
GF has seen them ~10 times in the past couple months. She has videos on her tablet from back in September three of those are yearlings and two...
Pouring a cup of coffee and looked out the window to this: [ATTACH]
Expect a bag of coal:rofl: :lol: