Got up before dawn to sit up by the woodpile no deer activity, some random dog I've never seen walked right by me without noticing me. Coming back...
sounds like fun...you work 12's or 8's?
You should be fine filling the exterior space with OSB strips be sure to measure the existing sheathing thickness most are 7/16" but if you have...
This is basically what I went through during my window & residing project. 2x4 and 1x4(which will need to be ripped as they are wider than 3.5"...
You've never seen a couple of Pileated Woodpeckers in action? Chips flying is an understatement
I've got one I'm going to buck tomorrow laid across a trail I'm working on. Had to get the blackjack oak cleaned up first - it lasts about as long...
The ferns down here actually green up this time of year with the tree canopy gone. That maple on the other hand would be spalted and termite...
splitting 2' long oak rounds will be "easier" with a sledge and wedge
I understand the "heightened awareness" I carry mostly in my truck. I ran my saws for ~2hrs today and then the splitter for another hour. When I'm...
I'm guessing the chances of someone accosting you in the woods with a chainsaw is pretty low to non-existent. If someone were going to rob you in...
Sounds like it would fit the bill
Visited the GF's daughter and her husband and the grandkids over Thanksgiving. They have an awesome spot with a firepit on Blackwater River in...
That's exactly what happened this afternoon no deer
Took the pups for a walk this morning after getting back from the dentist and I should have brought my rifle had 8 deer spring up from behind the...
IIRC but I think it was Grizzly Adam that was cooking steaks on the coals in his woodstove
What time does it set up around MDI? I checked my table here and it says 1635 then increasing by a minute or so by end of the week of course it...
More likely a spider web inside. My Bernzomatic has done the same after leaving it out during summer months by the grill. the mixing torch tip...
Sounds like you need to adjust the auxiliary hydraulic relief valve:D
I just got the "you loading the stove now...I don't want to be hot when I eat soup later" It was 68 in here when I got home, and I know I had the...
yeah my original was made in Thailand:headbang: