yeah that totally works:rofl: :lol:
You guys already took care of it but the original thread: more no-so-joke videos | Firewood Hoarders Club bobdog2o02 My thoughts of your avatar...
Regional genetic pool issue. There have been studies all over AL on gestation/conception times and some does aren't coming into estrus until...
Welcome Gpsfool Love the loaded wagon:thumbs:
Saw my first buck yesterday ~2yo 4 pt still in partial velvet. He was hanging with a group of 5 does - they are my bait. I have them patterned...
I'm gonna say negative on taping the bottom flange - any water that could migrate in would be trapped on the taped sill. You're going to want to...
see your furnace is a different beast. a coal load in my insert will throw heat for hours with damper closed
I didn't know that thanks. I guess my main hangup would be when the stove is going out(in your case below 350) the draft opens full and burns out...
That's a very industrious use of a few cheap control elements:thumbs: The concept and application on a furnace setup makes sense. When put on an...
74 here:D Windows and doors open all day
The tape you have will work fine on the sill. I bought Pella brand same stuff it looks like. Your windows should have a detailed instruction...
Thanks for the offer Clem, I'm getting the Poulan from Jon.
My case in point: "Can I buy a SmartStoveTM for my wood stove? Limited numbers of SmartStoveTM pre-production beta systems have been shipped to...
I've worked on boiler controllers for 15+ years and PLC's, turbine controls etc. There's probably dozens of reliable controllers running OWB's and...
Sounds like a cool feature being able to set it to a pressure and walk away. The reviews look like the hose/valve is the weak point? sounds like...
I wear earplugs for everything(except showering and other unspoken acts), habit from work and I get tested annually. I'm bad about safety glasses...
Yall know these treats of warm weather will be a distant memory come early January-February. It was 69 here and warmer outside than inside:loco:...
Nope GF thinks they look better in the buff:D
GF got me a pair for Christmas last year and I've worn them ever since.
Sounds like Cellotex or similar sheathing product. You obviously won't know the nailing flange dimension until the windows are onsite but when...