Are you talking about firewood?????? :whistle:
I say go get a new stove now if you can afford it. If you are cutting down several cord, it will take forever
no clue on original price, but this could be a deal for any of you near Syracuse Wood Splitter (Timber Wolf)
That is some funny stuff. My wife now asks me when we are loading it into the tractor "Which tree did this come from honey", and I say I dont...
At the end of the day, I go through a ton of wood compared to most, but again its a pretty large house. The guy that built it did a phenomenal...
welcome to the club. Nice pictures. I am certain you will enjoy and learn something from this site eh :) :dex:
Unfortunately i do not mean face cords. I go through 1-2 racks per week of wood, which is all around 22 inches in length ( some longer some...
When it gets to subzero nights, I keep the stove full and burning hot at all times. Plus someone is there all day, and I have to leave smaller...
So this may sound bizarre or maybe its normal and I am hoping to feel out the group. I am somewhere between the 2 and 3 year plan based on what I...
Good topic. I usually put in 3 large rounds or splits of Maple or Hickory, sometimes cherry or ash. 20-22 inches long, roughly 10-12 inches in...
Guess I will order the mill setup soon. Just not sure what direction I want to go, Granberg, logosol, etc
I would love heated grips as I hate wearing gloves. Much below 20 and I have to, but I feel my grip is slippery. I bought some expensive work...
If you order/buy a new tractor from Deere, just tell them it has to have R1's and they need to be loaded. It costs them little to nothing and...
Nice score! :dex:
Top cover and wind.....firewoods two best friends.
Guess this was a horrible question. Thank you for the few PM's I got though!
Ahhhh, makes more sense now. I am not familiar with the EPA level stoves. I certainly can understand the impact moisture would have on them...
If you are running 36 inch bars and chains or even 32 inch, the bars and chains for that matter are getting pricey. I personally just remember...
Ahh makes sense. My error in understanding. Once we get below 10 degrees I try to keep a constant hot fire aside from the damper modulation, so...
As long as the flue temps are over the 400 deg F mark, that little bit of water under the bark should not matter at all should it? Granted you...