Nice setup!!!!
Well done. Love hickory
So the gift I ordered for a fine gentleman on here is delayed to the 6th of January..... not cool. I did not see one for myself yet, so I...
Sweet, got a drone so I can scan the woods for the next victims
Merry Christmas
I bought the amazon deal myself and I am happy with it. If you guys want to start looking into a slightly more expensive option, but is fun,...
I got this same saw two years ago, new. I have the same old school carb setup and I must say this is a great saw. I run a 20 inch bar routinely,...
I just feel bad as I found what I thought was a gift geared toward what many of us here would enjoy. Instead, I get a notice that its back...
If you do not have the storage space, cant afford to make it or some combo there of, I get that. All of my stuff is garage kept and it does take...
If you can save up for a better splitter, I suggest it. I ran a 27 ton troybuilt Home Depot special for years, and only had Minor issues. Once...
Thank you for the feedback. I imagine its like when you misfire with an axe and it twists and takes a callous with it. I should call them and...
I left a love note in my gift and due to the last minute scramble signed with my screenname........:headbang: I apologize for the non handmade...
Look at all of the work to hold and manage that contraption. At the end of the day, with a good sharp saw there is little effort operating until...
Anyone ever use this? Curious to see what the feedback is. I always give a small twist to the single bit when I am splitting, but this seems to...
Nice saw!! Need a little tow behind splitter in order to save your back!!!
Congrats!!! Sounds like your 15 yr old stacker has the same issues as my 12 yr old stacker....contagious....
Mine was estimated to be shipped by Saturday, and has been pushed into January.....scrambling....scrambling
I am still saying to do the coworker a favor. Sweeten the deal if you can to make it more palatable. If you can swing the funds, move up to a...
If you are sitting on a few years worth I say make the trade. If you are flush with cash, wait a few months and buy a new Splitter like an...
This thing is a joke for so many reasons. If you have to cut remotely, you lose half of your hauling space. It looks heavy and ackward to load...