My wife loves the tree, I on the other hand see some BTUs, so I need to make sure it's safe. :saw:
Nice logs and piles!!!! Jealous here
I may use a few slabs for stair treads on a welcome area I am going to build. It's s half story set of stairs for mudroom area before you enter...
It was healthy during the summer of 2016. I just do not remember the mold or lichen on the limbs. May just have missed it. I guess I will...
I would think it would not matter that much. I hate mold on the stacks as it indicates presence of constant moisture. Guessing once you stack it...
Last thread.... I have this sugar maple up in the woods that has a nice canopy Almost every limb has the white mold on the underside, similar...
I have three or four of these guys that are about 60 feet tall with a 10-14 inch diameter at the base. I have 20-30 of the same tree I the 8 inch...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I have been nearly flat for two to three weeks with the flu and a massive cough. Been...
I was in Macomb until 2013. I did not have the quality land/ trees you have there though. Oddly enough my place in Syracuse is full of mature...
Sounds like a good plan. Wish I would have found this site when I lived in Macomb.....could have hung out in awe of your land! Happy New Year!
Nice work sir! Hoping to start me new year just like you ended this one :dex:
I know we are going to be in the mid to high 40's for a few days and get some rain. It is supposed to get cold late week though. I know we are...
That is a lot of wood, but I understand the need up your way!!!
You must have only a few trees left up there and have 50 cord stacked. I admire your efforts as you seem to always be cutting!!!:dex:
Two wheel drive would never cut it where I am. My small tractor has traction, but doesn't have a huge foot print. If I had 100 acres of...
I have the saw buck that my chainsaw mounts and pivots on. I can cut 4x as fast and be much safer. I use it to cut stuff under 4 inches in diameter.
Happy New Year. May all of your stacks be full, scrounges be plentiful, and hoarding activities be safe!!!!:dex:
Nice wood and setup. Well done:dex:
5 dump loads, very nice. Where is a pic of the log pile? It must be huge:dex:
Well done guys. This guy doesn't climb, but mad respect for those that do. :dex: