Yesterday was my last day working for a company that I have been with for over 9 years. Long story, but a change of management simply caused 2016...
100 yr old slabwood I got from a tear down last summer..... not quite what you were asking. Well seasoned though
Well done, and nice chainsaw!
Clemson, After the many shipping issues, I had to get something that you could enjoy a few times. Hope you are not a vegetarian! I am grateful...
I think we are close to three cords in. Maybe slightly less. Had some willow, basswood, soft maple, and other junk I blew threw in the shoulder...
Well done sir. A lot of work, but a great day.
Well done. Jealous ad I sit here in my office staring at a computer
I would think you would want some weld on that in addition to the bolts.
Send me a load of the fence posts and I will do a trial burn for you. Hate to have you burn this if it isn't just right ;)
Great wood, burns hot and burns for a long time! I suggest saving it for the cold nights as it is prime stuff!
I am thinking the tree is possibly dying and you should drop the entire thing before someone gets hurt!!! Not the best wood, but not bad. :thumbs:
I think others said it best, great tool for people new to the wood burning and for tests. I check random pieces once in a while, but I burn some...
You guys are not helping my cause at all, but my wife will be happy.....:picard:
Well done sir. You are on the three year plan right?
Nice find, way outside of my skill level.
Hmmm, I assumed as much. I will set the saw down for the time being. Plenty of other trees outback to satisfy the need. :startled:
Welcome. I travelled through Altoona for years headed to Johnstown PA. Based on memory, there are huge tracts of forest all around there, so you...
I burn odd ball junk in the fall and spring. i have a few basswood here and sometimes they get whacked when a bigger tree takes wipes them out....
I have done a fair amount of research on this as I was tempted to sell firewood as a primary business. There are two huge variables that make...
Hickory?