busy day today, so I did not get into the woods near as much as I hoped. Seems like I get out for an hour per day lately. Tomorrow I have four...
I am hoping to see a video of this falling!
I also did not mean filling the stove full. Small to medium sized load. i would be very advise filling with kiln dried and possibly over firing.
Thank god I do not have one of these EPA stoves. I burn the right moisture content in mine, but in the event I didn't I would not have so many...
At this point I suggest whacking 2x4 into pieces and buying a chuck of kiln dried hardwood lumber. If that burns, you know the issue is the wood....
How much do you want for it?
Have fun and be careful. It is going to be cold. All of my trees under the snow are frozen right to the ground.
I quickly piled it just so I don't lose it in the snow. I plan to move everything onto pallets this week. I hate stacking though......
So I went out late this morning to start on this pile, which is mostly ash. Spent about 45 minutes out there and made that small pile of rounds....
Well done. Good family bonding activity!
I jut saw this thread and highly highly recommend the MS461. I bought one two years ago and use it routinely. Get it with a 24 inch bar, and...
Definitely need a couple more pictures. Lower trunk looks like hard maple, upper not so much. Picture with snow, not much help
Nice days work. Well done.
So I I only got an hour in the woods in this afternoon . Not ideal, but it's something. Not the best stuff, but I have been driving by this old...
If I decide to upgrade from a 3038E to a larger Deere, I will let you know. 2012 with 250 hours. Where are you located?
I am on the maple band wagon also
Thank you all for the support. I am happy overall. I manage large power projects for a living. I am now with a much larger firm that looks to...
I have the same saw!! Perfect weight for most projects
We just went through the merger thing 6 months ago. Nice retainage bonus, but remaining owners became too full of themselves and are ruining the...
Timberwolf and American make nice 3 other units that have the pto pump. If I didn't have a 3 pt snowblower, those were going to be my two options.