We'll have plenty of time to talk on the way up and back.
Oh it'll be a great day! If I sounded a little negative it's just that I spend too much time here and see all the things that can go wrong. As...
Road Trip tomorrow morning! Going up to Lebanon to visit the Woodstock Soapstone facility and bring back a Progress Hybrid for my down the street...
Party and Boog's!! :campfire:
I'll be over! What time is dinner?! :drool::thumbs::drunk:
Is that dinner in the foreground from this year? Nice! LOL!
My Ariens 924 even though I call it an 824 in the video, bought in the winter of 08/09 and it is running great. [media]
ROTFLMAO!!! :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Gorgeous!! Thanks for the beautiful pics!
Now that's funny, actually it's this trailer. [IMG]
He's a really good friend. I'd help him all day long and pay for my gas to get there and back and use my tools and if I didn't get anything out...
Not getting any warmer here and they are saying more snow tomorrow. [ATTACH]
I might as well be! I was pretty amazed, he is currently an out of work mechanical engineer that graduated from MIT. He designed many of the...
Looks like you have that down to a science! What was the temp outside for that burn? Nice pics, I live pics of the stoves doing their duties.
Swags! You da' Man!! :thumbs:
We got home from the Christmas concert last night, which was 15 slippery miles away about 11:00PM. It was coming down hard then, but we only had...