It takes a brave man to ask for help.
The Dog Burger looks pretty damm gourmet to me!
I like #2
Well, if I find a hot Amber in my area, I'm keeping her all to myself, ...and please don't tell my wife!
Love the Reggae and the Soul!!
We cut and split just a bit of it, just to get ready for the after holiday effort. We got a lot of snow here and we both have holiday busyness to...
Oh, you're right, but I generalized and just think they've all gone a little too hightech/highcost. Agree about the new Valk..
I talked to him about that, the cement foundation is what's under those tiles. So I'm not sure, but think he is okay. He wasn't sure what it was,...
I paid $19 for my Eglide Classic in 07. The Ultra was about $21 and change at the time. They keep adding gizmoes to keep up with the hot...
So I called Steve this morning and I was ready to go over there help him out with connecting the stove. He says "oh, it's all done! the directions...
I know! But, you get the "infotainment system" and the cappuccino maker! I can't believe Harley is bragging about how you can plug your iPhone...
Charlie, you are incredible. I just called Steve to see if he wanted me to come over.. and he says "Oh, the directions are so good, I had a fire...
Oh, he's excited alright. Geezum, even I was excited! I wish I had of taken pics of the unload which was more tricky due to the huge trailer he...
If they didn't answer the phone quickly the place was hopping when we got there. Another guy, Scott, also showed up with a trailer and he was from...
Absolutely!!!! :fire:
So we get there and as usual are greeted by the great Woodstock Staff. [IMG] [IMG] He had 2 stoves in his choice of color to choose from. He...
Oh!!! You guys are brutal!!! Well I've had some great left over roast beef, and a nice piece of birthday cake as I turned 64 this weekend and Mama...
There is now officially a new WS Progress Hybrid in my neighborhood. Pics shortly, but it isn't installed yet. We took longer than usual to get up...
[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] Lauro Nyro - Christmas and the Beads of Sweat [IMG] If all albums had this sound quality, the CD would have never been...
I ski Okemo frequently in the winter. Maybe I can set it up to stop by on a week-end and visit. Thanks for the info on Rt91 I'm hoping the crews...