Merry Christmas all!!
Merry Christmas everyone! Wishing everyone here, some peace and health for the coming year for you and yours.
Nice thing about this Forum, you won't get kicked out for asking. :thumbs:
Beautiful hearth and room Ray. Lot's of us here have lots to be grateful for this Christmas. ...cute kittie too.
Stale gas caused mine to die under load one time. Scratched my head for a day or two before I drained 5 gallons of gas and started with new gas.
Cute gingerbread houses!!!
I don't have a blower, but I have a ceiling fan almost directly above my stove.. maybe 3 feet off center win 20ft. I also have one small Toranado...
Condolences on the loss of your pet. We get so attached...they become such a part of the family.
What caught my eye in a very subtle way was the lighting. But then as I looked some more, I realized the lighting added warmth but there was...
If it was 12 feet we'd be in big trouble. :eek:
Looks like a great room.
WOW! Quite a difference and not that much distance. Maybe you have warm air coming in off the ocean. We woke up this morning and it was still in...
In a few minutes I'm going to go downstairs to the family room and start my wrapping. I'll get the VC fired up and crankin' and we'll heat with...
We have scaled way back on the size of the tree since the kids got older and are now all grown up. But my wife still loves to decorate. [ATTACH]...
Very beautiful.
Beautiful Ray! Merry Christmas!
We had about 12' and very cold, and then a second smaller snow two days later that was a gentle soft fluffy 8 inches. Unfortunately over yesterday...
You too my friend. Stay warm there and enjoy this balmy weather! what is the temps up your way? got warm here.
I did a great job!!!
Went down to Brooklyn NY yesterday and picked up my daughter, her fiance' and her dog and brought them back to Mass for the holidays. On the way...