I think how to's on such as generators are a great idea.. especially since there as so many danger issues involved. Jack, anything you want. I...
Anything you want!
Seal all the chimney inlets or you'll have the creosote dust all over your house. Is that what you mean?
Here are some of mine. Not all are Firewood content. ...but close enough. [media] [media] [media] [media]
Hey, thank you so much!! I didn't have a clue! The packaging from Amazon even said from Secret Santa! LOL!! It will get great use! I am going to...
Okay.. whoever was my SS and gave me the cool Sooteater, please own up so I can say Thanks proper!! :)
Finishing my coffee and stoking the stove. Going to take a shower and jump in the SUV with my daughter and future SIL and back to Brooklyn with...
Wife turns living room, with our new FV, into a Christmas wonderland with 37 years worth of decorations. She thinks the Fv is a great pedestal to...
I don't know mine. It could be Paul Bunyon.. based on an e-mail I received, but then again he may have just been passing on information. PB?
It was me gbreda! I hope you enjoy it. I've got a 110 and that one is a replica down scaled 110 called the 55. Perfect for the pocket. Glad you...
That's quite good for a phone. Satellite brings special difficulties with packetizing encrypted data.. and lot's of data is encrypted these days....
There are a number of good Speed test sites, but I like this one, http://www.speedtest.net/ Just click Begin Test
...ain't that the truth!
Sorry to divert this thread, but ...now that you got the stove, you also got the speed... you got it going on! Happy New Year Brian!!
Welcome to the club.. we got two good sized storms here in New England and then some rain on southern New England but Maine and Northern States...
Yeah.. :)sorry I forgot to attache the pic.
Had this really nice gift show up at the door. After reading about these things here, and watching my pro-chimney guy use one, I was considering...
I haven't taken a picture yet and won't until later today/tonight, but my Secret Santa was very awesome and I really appreciate and will get...
Wicked Ahhhsum Bahstin Merry Christmas to ALL!!!!
Lot's to be grateful for!!