Got a new carving knife for Christmas and Mama made her Irish Pot Roast in the crock pot with big red potatoes, carrots and onions to stick to my...
I think they may be talking about the housing, not the innards.. sorry if that's stating the obvious. Just a way to make them cheaper/lighter.
unlike!! Bummer.
It's really nice to see that the stove is working out well for him. It's a big investment and I spoke highly of WS the company and the PH...
Let me guess? It's a Ford? Hope it starts!
Yes that would be my understanding. It was interesting, I could also hear a low hiss that was clearly airflow through the stove..it was clearly...
Charlie, that's the top side of his small almost horizontal run to the SS liner, about 8 inches out using the single wall 24 gauge WS flue pipe...
I just got back from a visit to Steve's house. He is back from the Christmas visit to his daughter in NC, and he has gotten the PH going and...
Welcome Todd, this place is great.
Nice. I'd buy one, but I think I have one more Harley in me, and I know where my priorities are. :thumbs:
She sounds like a Goddess! The Irish comes from the fact that Mary is my 2nd wife.. and all the guys told me "next time marry Irish". ...as if...
He was NOT HAPPY abut those turkeys. He's a city dog, and doesn't know anything bigger than a pigeon. :) He would see those things and get all...
Does it start with M? Extra points if she's Irish! :)
One more. Little things like this say so much about my wife Mary, her spirituality and faith, her gentleness and kindness.. It warms the house as...
Processing some random pics from the past week.
We're on the same page here! :popcorn::thumbs:
Hanging in our jammies.. I just fetched the paper for Mama and fed the birds and put new suet out in the cages. I have a virtual bird sanctuary...
Wife and I watched Man of Steel a night or two ago. I love exercising my home-theater and subwoofer, but man.. the special effects were over the...
Jack, I can't find anyplace in Youtube settings that might impact it..? I went through all the advances ones etc? Set "public" and default for all...
Jack, I don't have it disabled, at least not on purpose...I'll look and see if I might have anything like that switched on.