Got 4 new Michelin Defender tires put on Mama's car today. Only got 45K out of the stock ones that came with her 2010 Malibu. We'll see how these...
You're going to be using that weather station tonight and tomorrow! Yikes, you guys are getting whacked down there. Seriously, hope the weather...
Awesome!!!
I don't know if they ever were in Bath Maine, but at one time GE was spread all over New England. The closed their Corporate Headquarters in...
Finally got the Xmas Tree down in the main living area.. sheesh.. my Resolute is no match for the whole house when it's down in the low teens for...
I almost typed Medfa' but I figured you might come back with that. I'm not a Noath Showah boy myself.. but my wife is. She grew up in Lynn and...
OMG!! Send some my way please!!!
Yeah, you're the Noath Shoah boy. Down by Reveah.. my daughter does the best Noth Showah accent in the world.. she had us in stiches as we were...
:rofl: :lol: ..right country...
Yeah, I screwed up again.. I'm old and easily confused with all this computer stuff. It's Gbreda from that area and and you were quoting him.
Jack are you from the Lynn Ma area? Lynn, Lynn the city of sin. Never come out the way you went in!
I like all of that except the temps.. but you're talking Celcius? (that's still -10F!) Keep the stoves fed!! 17F here (-8C) and 6-12 inches...
You ever been in that little knife shop and kitchen supply next to the train depot in North Conway? They have a great selection of knives of all...
Takin' down the tree.. gettin' the Fireview started again, and cranking up the Tom Rush 50th Anniversary Concert at Boston Symphony Hall. I was at...
It's incredible.. I cut through that rump roast like it was soft butter (and it wasn't) :) I always left the cooking utensil acquisition to my...
Oh ya! we are made of the same cloth. Have a great new year!! Here's another that was playing that same season of that year, 1971. [ATTACH]
I hope you got it CRANKED UP!!!
[ATTACH] I like this one , which is the original album and what that song is on.
Just watching the tube to see the ball come down with Mama.. and then off to bed. Blueberry pie and vanilla ice cream for desert.
What a fabulous band and song!!!!