NICE, I get a kick out of the concept of a Tree Dump!
ugh! Oh well, you were doing good. Stuff like that happens. It coulda' been a lot worse.. the vehicle is still in one piece.. right? :)
11:15AM it has warmed to 8'F from the 4' it was at 6:00AM. Burning a mix of oak, ash and beech. I'm not fussy, it's all burning well and the Fv...
The last project I worked on for HP was a seismic sensor joint development effort with one of the leading oil companies in the world. We developed...
It rained here today and temp got up to 51'F. Crazy. I let both stoves die out as I went to sleep last night. Pouring rain today and it is now...
Fabulous pics! Too bad it was such a difficult time.
Great stuff!
I bought this and gave it to my son for Christmas and I'm going to buy another copy for myself. Really like the laid back bluesy vibe.
I'm thinking it may be another problem, either wood, and/or location of the stove/draft etc. With weather this cold you need everything to be...
Now that you gave me that great hint, I do remember seeing something like that in a CDW I helped a neighbor with one time. I thought that was the...
[ATTACH]
Got down to -7'F here last night, it's sitting at +4'F at 8:45AM this morning, and going to have a warming spell. Could be in the 50's here with...
Who would that be? I'm familiar with ceramic cats, but are there really ceramic baffles? I guess I've not crossed paths with one if these yet.
With the wind chill from the speed it must have been below -20!
Ugh! Don't it figure!
Ya! I got the same problem. I buy a bottle of wine for Mama at Christmas.. and she's got 3/4 of a bottle at 4th of July! I just don't get people...
Me too, but I put the plug in the jug a long time ago. ...that doesn't stop me from trying to get Mama all liquered up! :eek:
Looks like you got some snow without a lot of wind. Nice pic! I'll bet it's pretty now that the sun is shining?
+9'F here and I'm out clearing the snow paths to the woodpiles, and annex parking lot I have in my field next to the house that I also use as a...
Welcome Kevin from another New England boy! You will quickly come to really enjoy this place. Great vibe, very knowledgeable about almost...