Here's what I'm up to today. Also watching Denver and San Diego and the winner of that plays the Pats next week. I'd say "get's beat by the Pats"...
Interesting you say that, as it's been my practice too. I usually bring the draft down to 2 and then give it a few seconds to slowdown the...
Here's mine, I've been burning since October and I pulled it once to look at it but just gently tapped it on my deck on both sides which drops the...
I let my stove go out yesterday once the temp hit 55 outside and about 80 inside so I'll pull my cat and take a look at it. Won't hurt to dust it...
That is my family/basement stove. I bought it used from a neighbor a few years ago. I used to have a small CDW there that I bought in about...
They are, and when they are working right they have great features. Top loading is a great feature, and the down draft system really does work...
The pretty enamel ones are huge money! ...but I really liked them, when I was doing research. ..but for that money you can buy a PH and get the...
I actually really like them, and they maybe don't come out of the box very fast.. but turn a couple wrenches and tweak the tune a tad and they go...
Good one! LOL!
Just goes to prove the point, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder".
Like Harley Road Glides. They are downright Fugly!! But some people love 'em!
Ah! I didn't have the sound on last night as Mama was watching TV, but I watched again this morning and see where he explains the recirculating...
Good one!
Saturday and Sunday are warming up! ;)
That's one BIG driveway you got there. Driveway like that would be a lot of guys excuse for a plow, or a tractor or at least something you could...
Then it would be "it's hot in here, take your clothes off" for sure.
That's an awesome machine in the video, what size engine in that? Is it a 36 inch? I have a 924DLE I bought in the 08/09 season during the ice...
The stove is dark, but the cat is glowing nicely. T shirt weather inside. [ATTACH]
Meat, not Acapulco Gold! :smoke:
I slept late this morning. The wife was gone to work before I woke. You guys got me in the mood for chili, so off I went to the grocery store. I...