The quality of that Hoodoo CD is excellent. Cranked up it is hard to not start grinnin'.
This thread is costing me money. :thumbs:
In the early 70s I turned into a HUGE Dave Mason fan. One of those under rated brits, that was a big part of the success of Traffic. I saw him a...
Awesome groove.
I'm running behind on these, but that is beautiful music. Where are they from?
In these little New England towns, everyone knows everyone.. the churches take care of their own, first. ...after that they work with the local...
Winter of 72/73 I was living in Littleton Mass. - alone. I had this big old farm house, with a barn attached, ...across from the train depot. It...
I saw them down in Lowell this past summer, were you there Geno.. at Boarding House Park?
Here's one for you. Remember this guy? Everyone thought it was Elvis.. [media] ...comin back from Brooklyn, after midnight, on 496 LI expressway...
Awesome!!! I got my copy! That's a great album. Two very different sounding sides. Stephen Stills was actually a fill in for side two. stolen...
I know you guys out in the mid west have got "Tree Dumps" which I think is amazing. ...where people go to throw away their unwanted wood. Well,...
Ah.. gorgeous out there! Love riding out there!
You anywhere near Stephenstown? I have a close friend out there I ride with frequently. Enjoy the brisk air!
Gonna spend the whole day diving into the controls/features getting to be "as one" with my new Canon 60D. Wife bought it for me as a combo,...
Goes to show you got that Alderlea crankin' to the point the pipe had time to freeze. ;)
What school? I don't miss paying college tuitions.
I was thinking the same thing. When I was a young boy I grew up in a pretty rough neighborhood of Fitchburg Massachusetts. A paper mill town,...
So, seems like parts of WV I've been through, admittedly not much, WV was pretty rural. I my area the rural towns, like mine, we all have artesian...
Yeah.. I figured ut-oh.. I'll be sick all week.. but I got up the next morning and ...well, I made chili, so I couldn't have been feeling to bad....
Saw it on the news here tonight. What a mess! Can they not takes showers and such as well, or is it so contaminated it can't be used at all?...