I should do an Oakhausen!!! Think I could make one that holds 4 cords? What diameter and height would it need to be?
Great score. I love cutting in secluded areas without 50 people slowing down and staring.
+1 or handsplit them
Definitely a big ole’ tree
Definitely Cherry
I didn’t buy a 2500, I think that was Woodwhore you’re thinking of. My truck is a 2019 Nissan Frontier. Only has a 4.0 liter V6. I had truck envy...
Can’t beat free wood dropped at your door. Nice!!!
It’s all a joke until power goes out and it’s 5 degrees out, or oil prices hit $4/gallon. How quickly the laughter ceases
I did roll the rounds on the trailer. The lay of their land was pretty nice. I backed up a slight hill and the rounds went with gravity. They...
I just enjoy razzing you brother!!!
She normally never comments on the amount of wood I have. This morning she was taking pictures and videos of my wood and sending them to family...
Wow, that’s a good sized load. Awesome score!!!
It’s the weekend and that means one thing BONUS match!!! That’s right, Saturday and Sunday will each feature two matches for your entertainment. A...
How’d the one month Pine end up burning?
In today’s battle we have some of the very top dogs of the heating world. In fact many a campfire tale has been told on the overwhelming heat...
Seriously Eddie, how big is that mug? It’s the size of a 5 gallon bucket, or about 19 liters.
Nice score!!!
Not my hand, but yes it was a grown mans hand. Definitely a biggun’
Or some really small pieces of wood
After this adventure I can’t help but think how handy a dump trailer would be. I could haul more on each load saving time, it unloads itself...