I think keeping in line with your existing "March to" theme is cool.
Its a long holiday weekend, therefore a second daily battle for one more "weekend" day!!! Todays second battle will feature two tough guys....
New day...new battle!!! In todays fight we have two more firewood's hoping for a chance to prove their worth! White Ash and Yellow Birch. Lets...
You guys will enjoy tomorrows battle. Since its a long holiday weekend, I'm thinking two battles are in order for tomorrow :handshake:
PM me two you want to see go head to head from the FHC chart and I'll feature them
I'm thinking 3 more battles, which will bring the total to 12 battles/24 types of firewood. Then begins the semi finals. :popcorn:
You poor guy
I had it hooked up to an 80 gallon water tank for storage and it had a dump zone which was a loop of Pex tubing about 75' long. It was hard to...
I could have held out another 2-3 weeks easy, but the wife wanted the stove started. So start her I did. Cheers to everyone here. Let's have a...
I was able to finish cutting the tops from the Birch. [IMG] [IMG] Should fill another half a cage or so
Awesome score Eric!!! A woodcutters dream!!!
Yup processing fresh EWP has got me into a sticky situation a few times. Does split pretty easy though.
I’ve been telling everyone around me that I’m predicting a monster storm this year in New England. Like a 40”-48” monster. They all say I’m nuts....
Holy crap....711 acres!!! You have your own little town. That’s awesome. Generator building looks great :yes:
Looking great!!! I’m sure you’re relieved to be about done.
In today’s second bonus battle we have a couple of heavy hitting heat monsters. Honey Locust and Blue Beech. Let’s begin with Thorny......I mean...
It’s timmmmmmeeeeeeee.......In today’s first battle we have two mid range contenders who think they should earn a spot in the top rankings. They...
Those pics are awesome, you have a beautiful place. Thanks for sharing
Hard for me to get action shots as I’m usually by myself. I’ll see if I can get the seat wifey to take one
She even insisted I show her every stack and pile. Well chit, follow me dear