Don’t forget tellin’ tale tales and guzzlin’ cold ones. :p
I don’t see BL pop up too often, when I do I jump. The load I got this morning I scored by a mere 10 minutes. If I had called 11 minutes later I...
Looks good. Combine that with a fire and Pumpkin lager and we have a winning combo
Bark kinda looks like Sugar Maple.
Poor gum
I was looking at the Black Locust I scored this morning and thought wow!!! Black Locust has some awfully thick bark. I measured and some is 1 and...
I resided my house and kept all the old cedar clapboards that I took off. Cut them to stove length and use them as kindling. Light very easy....
Just a friendly reminder. Voting in this first battle ends tomorrow morning. If you haven’t voted and want to yas best hurry!!!
The beauty of the 3 year plan!!!
:yes:I’m glad to see you’re still able to do some stuff Dennis. Keep on keeping on
You’ll get it next time Brad!!! We believe in you!!!
The pic of the mini van does look like River Birch.
I bet that old Ariens GT tugs pretty good
My 250 runs .325. My Dolly 5100 runs 3/8”. I don’t envision 3/8” making a 250 cut any quicker. You’d be making a wider kerf
I’m not sure. I know Black Birch and Yellow Birch are both pretty good BTU wood. I have a suspicion River Birch is more similar in burn qualities...
This is actually my second 250. The first one I bought new in 2007-2008, at the exact same time my brother bought his 660. We were clearing a...
River Birch is neither Black Birch, Yellow Birch, or White/Paper birch. Its usually very flaky multi colored bark. Sometimes it is called Water...
[IMG] [IMG] I ended up with a nice size pile. About 14' long x 4' high x 20" deep. Should put me around 3/4 of a cord. [IMG] [IMG] I plan to...
I was scanning free CL yesterday afternoon and saw an ad for firewood in Springfield MA. Upon opening the ad my eyes lit right up when I realized...
I think the best solution would be a much larger storage tank which I don't have the room for, or a longer dump zone, like out into a detached...