Both pretty lightweight, both split pretty easy, both have similar bark texture/pattern. Did you get any leaf pics?
No relation. I think he likes my username though!!! All kinds of threads on wood cutting :thumbs:
We have a second firewood advancing to the next round. Congratulations Black Locust on a tough fought battle!!!
The final battle of the first round of the Battle of the firewood's!!!!! In todays battle with help from Brenndatomu, we have two more...
Eucalyptus
[IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
I’m hoping for an early morning extraction. Super covert kind of mission Shhhhhhhh!!!!!!:zip:
What a low blow. Poor Oak is the Rodney Dangerfield of Firewood. Can’t get no respect i tell ya
Not on my watch. The homeowner and I made a super duper handshake deal that it was mine.....alllllll minnnnneeeeeee!!!!! :rootintootin:
Final battle has been decided and will be announced tomorrow.
You get into some real monsters Mr. Jeff. I like that!!!
Hopefully Friday
Ding...ding we have a winner. Who will tomorrow’s contestants be? If you want it to be suspenseful pm me the names
One answer per person
Not sure if srs or not
The first person to correctly tell me how many firewood battles have taken place thus far including todays will get to decide tomorrows final...
The tree in my pic looks like a firewood monster, but it probably burns like wet socks
[IMG] [IMG]
I should probably mention that I also had a round file for both 3/8” chain and .325 chain in my bag, as well as my receiver hitch vise. If I had...
Nice load!!!