It does exceptionally well in pretty much all hardwoods. The only wood that really gives it trouble is Elm, which is tough on any splitter. I...
The rounds I cut were of good size. Averaging about 24" diameter. [IMG] [IMG] The smaller diameter stuff [IMG] The Locust pile to be split....
Well, I wont be getting the rest of the Locust tomorrow after all........ Cause I got it today!!! In speaking to the owner, I asked if it was...
Silver
Our first tie!!! Congratulations to both White Oak and Sugar Maple as they both advance to the finals.
I used to drink Birch Beer as a kid, along with Sassafras
Nice little grab Brad!!! Just in time too. Supposed to get quite a bit of rain this weekend.
Not sure what that is. Yes there are going to be the finals once the winners are all announced. How can there be a best firewood with 12...
I have to tip my hat to all you hand splitters. For various reasons it wouldn’t work for me, but I can appreciate all the effort involved. I’m...
[IMG] [IMG] :thumbs:
Looks like it's supposed to pour all day tomorrow. No wooding for this guy :headbang:
:popcorn:
Here's the little Ford pulling a full cord to the stacking area [IMG]
Both of these logs are in the 40-42" diameter x 60" long range. I carried them this way about 1.25 miles on a scrounge quest near my house [IMG]...
Post pics of your tractor in action!!!
A victor has emerged. By just 1 vote Lodgepole Pine will be advancing to the next round!!!
I know several guys who have to have the biggest, baddest truck. Leather seats, biggest engine choice offered, tow package, trim package, etc....
Maybe I could take the endless Balsa wood and make a Airplane to escape the Tundras icy grip
It actually won’t be that secret or covert!!! Lol I did notice on the way up there I saw a partially downed Black Locust in the far end of a...
Leaving a 15' trunk!!!! Blasphemy!!!!