Osage Orange for the win!!!
Red Oak by a landslide will be advancing!!!
Nice!!! I gave $20 apiece for mine. I’d love to get enough for 2 years worth. Third year being in the woodshed. I need to contact the guy I got...
What do you pay for your cages?
Pretty much the case with all hardwoods other than maybe Ash.
Looks like your running out of room. How big is your lot? You should buy a big acreage place upstate. The kids would love it, a couple horses, a...
The only difference between the 275’s and 330’s is about 6” of height. With the legs a 330 is about 54” tall. It will easily hold a face cord...
The fall beers really are the best imo. Light summer beers are good after a hot day, but the flavors, and fullness of a good Octoberfest or...
They are nice. The thing is you can split and stack right into them. Put the cage one or two steps from the splitter. Only caveat is you do need a...
Count me in
Not gonna lie, that’s pretty cool!!!
Yes, a good cook, good baker, good at refinishing antique furniture. She’s good at a lot of things. She also has a great sense of humor and is...
Welcome aboard!!! Lots of great advice and knowledgeable members here. Plan on getting on a three year plan and you’ll never worry about...
Not to get too far off topic, but I agree with the others. Fireplaces are nice for the few hours you’re in that room, but they chew through wood...
Yes I believe I did see it. It doesn’t take long to produce a lot of splits. Just takes some time and putting your head down and working. I have...
Great pics Dennis!!! I love the no nonsense, I ain’t f***in’ around, its splittin’ time look on your face. Awesome :salute:
Thank you to everyone. She’s an incredible woman.
Great job!!! What does Great Lakes get to rent the lift?
In April of 2020, we found out my mother had brain cancer. When she's up for it, I spend Fridays with her. We do a lot of crossword puzzles. This...
Typically I’ll split into a trailer then stack. I have split and just let it pile up all day as well though.