I was just giving you a hard time. No offense taken
Oaks tend to have large fairly horizontal branches. Falling them in a narrow opening without delimbing those branches will most likely result in...
If one were to get a lot of Elm, the way to go would be a hugely powerful hydraulic like a TW6
That Beech grain is pretty cool
What's wrong with Pumpkin beer??? lol My BIL I cut the huge Red Oak for says the same thing. Then you open his beer fridge and its full of Bud...
Brad hopes otherwise
I have another 5x10 trailer that I'd love to put into service. Much, much heavier duty than the gray trailer. [IMG] [IMG] I wish the axle was...
Looks like American Elm beat the odds and will be advancing!!!
Sorry Yellow Birch, but congratulations to White Ash for the victory!!!
Is this wood you’ll burn yourself Brad, or that you’ll sell?
Make sure to vote in the finals. Should be starting mid week once all the first round winners have been announced:woodsign:
What’s the green metal attached to the round in the second pic?
My father has a nice Millermatic. I’m not sure what I’m going to do yet. I think the ramp is original, but I’m not sure. The trailer is a 1997.
A great assortment of quality BTU wood. Nice!!!
My little 5x10 CAM trailer has been a real workhorse in my stable. I got it 3 or 4 years ago in NH. It will hold about 2265 lbs, and weighs around...
I’ve burned quite a bit of both. They are truly both phenomenal cold spell woods.
Nice job!!! I’m burning some Cherry as we speak!!!
Another tie!!! Honey Locust and Blue Beech will both be in the next round!!!
Black Cherry will be advancing!!!
[IMG] What could be pulling such a load of fresh cut Red Oak you ask??? [IMG] Sometimes the little guys want to play too!!!