I don't even know what to think about the weather around here this year any more lol. Quite often there's rain in the forecast, and it doesn't...
Am I the only one who sees not so friendly faces in some fires? I'm going to hide now...o_O And our weather is great, I think I had 6 fires in...
I've considered the 455 and 460 before, but I'd like to know where the extra 2 lbs comes from on these models?
I'd be on that like a wino on a cheap jug.:D
Sounds like it would probably fit the bill around here. The poplar doesn't get much bigger than 14-16" before it starts going down hill.
The fact they're both female should make it a fairly easy transition if you choose to do so. The current dog might be a little put off at first,...
What size of trees can you cut until you feel the 445 is undergunned?
Thanks for the input guys, and I appreciate the offer from Jeffrey. I would prefer though to buy new from the local dealer, and I don't even want...
Just wondering if anyone has something good, bad, or other to say about these saws? Some who know of me, know I rock the mighty mouse Husky 240,...
Quoting my own post from April 30th.:rofl: :lol: Since then, we've only had three fires due to cool damp weather, otherwise this fire thing is...
That fire just keeps on going. It's supposed to hit the western border of Saskatchewan today.
There's that three rings of marriage expression. Engagement ring, wedding ring, then the suffering.:zip:
Yikes!
Yeah, but you got more toes than eyes.:pain:
A load from the other day. That white poplar that everyone loves lol.[ATTACH]
I'd find out what they're using for ammo, because there should be no way decent factory ammo or even marginal reloads will crud and foul up a gun...
Well, I hope he gets somewhere with it, just for the sake of doing it.:D
And then I stumbled across this... husqvarna 240 porting I'm not a member over there, but I might join just to see how he makes out!
I think I burn not quite 3 cords from October to end of April. Just a small mobile home, and I never totally get away from the oil furnace either...
Flobber knockers are always breaking at the worst time.