Do you have a photo of that unit from the other side?
Those homemade slabs look good to me! I didn't consider that the bar might wander without a spacer. I was just thinking how to simplify your...
Without the block spacers (marked 3" and 3 1/2"), do you suppose this set up be all loosey goosey? Like if it was the threaded rod only, and...
I wish I could lock down a price like that around here.
If a guy starts casting, it gets even better $$$ wise. And is another fun part of the hobby.
I better weigh in here. 2 cord in the shed + about 2 cord north of fence + 1/2 cord of uglies n stubbies + 1 generous cord south of the fence....
How smooth/rough did the board end up?
Look much prettier than the ones I've made though.:D Be a heck of a profit margin if a guy produced these and had a market for them.
Some variation of a Canadian candle/Swedish torch?
I know he seems a bit out there, (and he did say blade) but I thought it was neat he made a somewhat usable mill for small wood. I might consider...
I thought it was pull-an. You know, you go to start it and pull-an pull-an pull an it finally starts?:rofl: :lol:
[MEDIA] :D
Never mind the ladies, I want to be able to own a pint sized pistol!:D Our goofy laws up here prevent us (most people anyways) from owning a...
I bet deer or moose hide would fit the bill. Do you have a place where they buy/sell fur near you? A wildlife federation that could put you in...
Just chip away at it, and you'll have a pile in no time at all. A milk crate holds about a cubic foot of standing wood, so split up 5 crates worth...
I laughed pretty good when I saw the tin of dip for size reference.:thumbs:
Even though it was a milder winter than normal around here, I had my doubts this spring...thought it was never gonna end. The weather feels about...
Sitting here getting ready for a possible storm to roll through, and heard this on the little radio/flashlight. Catchy in an odd way. I apologize...
Make a few passes with harrows, fill the ruts with gravel, and marvel at your all season "forever path" to the wood pile.:yes: But lukem probably...
All I can say is "WOW"!!!! Bet that steering is a might light now.:thumbs: