Hey guys, just running a mental exercise by you. It may be more understandable by 17-VL stove owners, but any input appreciated, especially those...
The oil furnace is a rebuilt Intertherm MAC 1265?, so the efficiency must be pretty poor. I don't recall the efficiency on an Englander 17.
The collet sizing or neck sizing die would probably work best for leaving the entire case alone except for the neck. I was referring to partial...
I hadn't considered the belt issue, as I've not reloaded enough to trash brass in my 458 Win Mag. Once a belted cartridge is fired once, what...
Are you perhaps oversizing the cases (not according to standard die settings, but to your specific rifle) causing the brass to be pushed back too...
I've posted in other threads about how incredible the savings on furnace oil are for us in a mobile home. In a nutshell, we burned about 120...
For the most part, handguns and restricted class firearms are range only. There are a few people who have something called a wilderness carry?...
Well, yes and no. Centerfire semi auto rifle magazines are limited to 5 rounds. But if you have a mag that was designed for a pistol, and it fits...
I wouldn't say handguns are impossible to acquire, but it is quite a process, and use is extremely limited (range use only pretty much) and...
Hey guys, anyone who has read any of my firearm related posts, has probably noticed I usually mention how alternate reality like our gun laws are...
I looked back on bobdogs posts, and found the video I mentioned. [MEDIA] You can hear kind of a bounce between 4 stroking and cleaning up. Often...
Another vote for needs a slight tune up. You mentioned it's unimpressive with the tune. Is it possible that you're on the "fat" side of rich? I...
Sounds like a good tune on the big saw lol
I like to be well stocked, but I don't consider it hoarding. It seems there's some kind of stigma (perpetrated by the media) attached to having a...
Not on this side of the border lol. That'd probably be good enough to get three years in prison. That would be nice though to strap the Ruger...
One of my go-to spots is a nice 50 meter wide strip of trees coming out of a 1/4 section of bush, leading to another bush. My head was on a swivel...
Does it "feel" rigid or secure enough for you? Just wondering if I would be good with 1/4" or bump up to 3/8" if/when I make a little mill unit...
What size threaded rod are you using? 1/4" ? Or larger.
No worries, sometimes real life gets in the way of the internet.:)
Looks like I could afford this one as well. [MEDIA]