Red oak tree felling gone wrong?
If you don't feel comfortable taking it down, just leave it there until you're more confident in your abilities, or have help from a more...
I liked the part about expectations and access. I responded to a local ad for free wood on Kijiji (like craigslist) recently. Ad just says 50-100...
Who among us hasn't had wood that looked like a chupacabra had been using it for a toothpick a time or two?:D Guilty myself. But I am eyeballing...
I wasn't aware that you had a season worth of wood felled/limbed/bucked and waiting for tractor rescue.
I still can't believe the saw isn't fixed and a pile of wood cut since the post started, back around April 10th. Even if it is hard to start, it...
Us Canadians just can't get no respect lol
I'll bet the employees appreciated the risk of costly fines...
That's a good question. I suppose it all depends on the local 3 gun rules. Up here they would probably be an advantage with some of our magazine...
Glad to know I'm not the only one who drinks iced coffee, that doesn't come in a cup with a fancy name. I always thought my mother was a nut for...
Might also be useful for 3 gun competitions?
On the bright side, his shins and feet are totally safe.:rofl: :lol:
Thanks for your input on this.:thumbs:
You don't like the 26-28% moisture wood, the self temperature regulating kind?:D
I would guess budgetary considerations to keep the cost as low as possible? I suppose a guy with keen business sense and fabrication skills could...
Interesting that the sides are cooler than the top on the NC-30. My stove heats the place quite well unless it's super cold out, then it's...
Just basically wondering out loud why the stove top runs so cool (relatively :)) compared to the front and sides, and to other wood stoves. And...
I'm running it hard enough, period. When I can easily meet the temperature range specified in the manual for the stove, there's my proof. Owner's...
I don't believe it's my fuel or technique that prevents the stove top from getting to 500-600 F, as the temps on the other parts of the stove (and...
I see you have the NC-30 listed as one of your stoves. I'm wondering if you've seen the baffle set up in an NC-30 compared to the 17-VL? What...