I always bring my fancy tuning tool with me while cutting. Just gotta have the perfect tune. Temp does seem to make a difference.
It's definitely not normal weather for around here. Sure October is cool at night (still warmish in the day), but it usually snows on Halloween or...
Day 9 of early winter. Temperature sitting at -9 C or about 15 F earlier, warming up to just above freezing this afternoon.:shiver:
I gave my chimney a scrub a month? back when the weather was nice. The hardest part of my clean out is removing the baffles.
Looks like day 6 of quasi winter around here. Temperatures hovering in a narrow band a few degrees above and below freezing every day. I guess on...
I've already considered the same thing for if/when I get a generator. My conclusion was, some window screen is getting a hole in it, and some jury...
We've been quite lucky in our area for power stability. For the most part, we have short blips of no power when they're fixing or upgrading, but...
Clearly; I think.
You must work out to handle such a saw!:D
I like to do the waltz as mentioned earlier, but after a few rounds, that perfect length get stuck in my minds eye, and I can eyeball fairly close...
About +2 C (36? F) here, with our 10-12" of snow melting down to a slushy mess.
The best you can do is put a fan in the doorway of the furthest room (on the floor, blowing towards the stove room). There will still be a...
It's been perfect weather to burn off all the small ugly wood (all those football and cantalope size chunks) I seem to end up with in the bush. If...
When I read that back it's kind of amusing lol. No long bombs, 310 meters and 175 meters are my two longest kill shots.
I'd send the whole thing if I could.:rofl: :lol:
Some years better than others. We had a couple bad winters even by our standards, and the numbers are still down, but recovering. I've never shot...
An early snap of winter ish weather started yesterday. Rain turned into sleet, and then snow by about supper time yesterday. Temps are hovering...
Love this place, and sure glad I found it.
I would swear more.:D
I would think the stress of the attack (in shock?) might account for him making a short video, maybe even to help him cope or get his head...