If the weather holds true to the forecast, it looks like a few weeks of 0 to +5 C (30 to 40 F) lows and highs. Maybe I'll burn something exotic,...
I guess I meant "unofficial" date. Snow on the ground sounds about right!
:shiver: When do you guys normally call the official start of winter up there?
I'd say go for it for $11. I used my original chain for 8-9? cords and some nasty stuff as well before it was retired. My old cat has more teeth...
I too was thinking it seemed a bit heavy for build up. Not a potshot, just an observation. My pipe looks almost like HDRocks photos, but I get...
Day 15 of early winter...:( -1 C at the moment, looking for +3 c this afternoon. 30 to 37 in F.
The best advice right there.
You need at least a 458 Win mag for Grizzly. That's what I told myself, so I could buy one.:rootintootin:
I had a flu shot maybe four years back. Working too many hours, switching between day and night shift, overload of family obligations and a bad...
Winter will show up for you soon enough.:shiver::D
Just enjoy it.
Vegetables....the thing you eat while figuring out what you're going to eat.
Yep, that's the one. Non native around here as well, although the birds are changing that, and maybe in 30-40 years there will be enough to use...
[ATTACH] I haven't burned hardly any ash. I took down a few small yard trees that were annihilated by wood peckers, but most of it is green. I...
double post
Looking at -6 C (21 F) this morning. Poplar and a few sticks of mountain ash is on the menu today.
Just a lovely mix of wind, sleet, rain, and snow today. +1 C right now, dropping to -3 C overnight. (34 then 26 F). Still burning up all the...
Well, tomorrow is another day. The stove will still be there, and hopefully the stress is gone. Also, whiskey is warm too.:drunk:
About 35-37 years shy of that.:)
Good for him! How about get the lady a bow with a lesser draw weight, rather than try to show her you're a tough guy. This is the same kind of...