I'll have to look into it a little more bogydave. It does have lights, and it was plated at one time, so it was previously registered and road...
According to Dad, the trailer started life as a Ford 3/4 ton best he can remember. The brakes are there but non functional. The old timer that had...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Sorry for the repeat photos, not sure what I did wrong with my phone camera. All better now.
I'll snap some photos of it tomorrow.
My usual stomping ground is only about a mile away, but the farmer still has crop in, so no dice there. I do go with the neighbor to a spot about...
This one isn't that heavy duty.:eek:
I type slow so that first post was more in response to Gary. Kind of a sad panda here if all I might accomplish is another 2000 lbs.:( That...
I think my '03 F-150 is capable of pulling a few lbs back there, no? I have a brake controller in my truck, and there are brakes on the trailer in...
Hey guys, just looking for some opinions on a trailers potential for weight capacity. It's 6.5 ft x 8.5 ft single axle. Apparently my father has...
Seems odd to read my southern neighbors getting snow when ours has just disappeared.
Sounds like you need bigger rocks.:thumbs:
I bet if we had a dollar for every time someone stepped on a roller, it would pay for a nice vacation! Take it easy until you know it's just lumps...
My Springer Spaniel approves of this message.:yes: I've heard the same, and something called guinea fowl are supposed to totally shred the tick...
I sure would believe it! In our case, the dogs are treated, but the ticks stay on long enough to hitch a ride inside, and then drop off. It's hard...
Sitting in balmy +5 C, going down to 0 C tonight. (40 to 32 ish F). Plus, there's no trace of snow left anywhere.
Best of luck for your Mrs. Hopefully it wasn't a carrier of Lyme. If you haven't yet, look into permethrin products for treating your clothing...
+7 C right now dropping to +4 C overnight! Or 46? dropping to 39 roughly. And rain. Burning kindling is all I need to keep the shack warm at the...
I would agree, a non safety chain with lots of life left is what I'm seeing. When the cutter goes so far back it turns into a triangle when...
Tricks of the Trade: Understanding Low-Kickback Saw Chain | Summer 2011 Here's one with a different variation of the shark fin.
The weather man lied, it went down to -5 C (22? F). We also have freezing fog, so it looks kind of like Silent Hill. If you've seen the movie...