Princess Auto has sales on the reman versions of this saw from time to time, but I always seem to look at the flyer a week late. I think the Husky...
Here's our awesome fire pit, the old school washer drum on a rim.[ATTACH] Low class is still a class, right?:coldfire:
I definitely plan on it once funds allow. :makeitrain"I think I meant to replace it last spring, but it keeps on running lol
Thought I'd just come back with an update in case anyone has a dream of a 240 race saw lol. All the mental gymnastics aside, a muffler mod,...
Hate to be that guy, but once you close the tailgate, there's still room for another 8 or 10 small rounds vertical.:D
Curious on the method of cooking for muskrat? I've wondered how edible they are from a lost in the bush perspective.I know on hunting forums...
Thoughts and prayers for everyone around Fort Mac. What a nightmare for those involved. It seems the fire was close to the city and then the wind...
And you know that feller there is gonna be there when you get home. And probably when you grab food, or walk by the door, go to the bathroom, go...
I'm usually a pokey/cautious cutter, I've only hit barb wire so far lol
We've been experiencing quite nice weather, so this means we also suffer from fire withdrawl. Maybe 3 fires in the last couple weeks.
Well, it had to happen eventually...I managed to wear the chain on my Husky 240 right out. I mean she's done. My old 17 year old cat has more...
You're better off without her. Someone who can walk away in an instant, obviously isn't the one you want to be with. If you take her back, it's...